Thursday, November 23, 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - From our Frugal Family to yours!


I started our blog approximately 3 1/2 years ago on March 15, 2014.  Today, as I sit here looking at the roughly 614,000 lifetime visits to our little blog, I can't help but feel very blessed. I must admit that it just started out as a way to track our journey and keep our family on track towards our ultimate goal of early retirement. Considering that can no longer commit 10-15 hours each week that I use to for this blog, I honestly didn't expect to have or maintain the continually success that we've enjoyed. For that, I am VERY thankful! 


Below are the top five things I am thankful for this year:
  1. Our Readers - for your frequent visits and contributions to our blog.
  2. Fellow Bloggers - for the community, advice, and feedback.
  3. My job - for giving me the financial ability to provide for my family and also invest for early retirement.
  4. My Friends & Family - for your ongoing love and support in all aspects of my life.
  5. God - for continuing to guide and steer me in the right directions.
What are you thankful for this year?

From our Frugal Family to yours,

May you all have wonderful Thanksgiving Celebration!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks AFFJ. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I am thankful for many things, but just happy to be alive.

    ReplyDelete